Ansells Farm is a charming, characterful 16th century farmhouse in an idyllic rural position 5 miles south of Sudbury, an ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley.
- Friendly, comfortable 16th century farmhouse; featured in ‘Period House’ Magazine.
- Idyllic, peaceful, rural setting
- One double and one twin room, plus an additional double room for occasional use when extra accommodation is required
- Private bathroom and separate WC
- Home baking and local produce available
- Natural well water
- Ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley
- Cot available
Tariff : £45 per person per night – cash or cheque only please, no credit or debit cards.