We offer one double & one twin room (with shared private bathroom & separate WC), reached by a beautiful spiral staircase.
We are also happy to accommodate single guests at no extra supplement when convenient.
- Our rooms are comfortable and pretty, with tea and coffee-making facilities, home-made biscuits, hairdryer, TV, clock-radio and local information folder.
- We can provide a cot, and families are welcome.
- Special features include delicious natural well-water, and home-made cakes, breads and preserves, together with local produce such as eggs, honey and cheeses.
- We are an entirely non-smoking house.
- Tariff : £45 per person per night.
- Ansells Farm is open all year round.
We do everything we can to make your stay in our home a happy and memorable one. To our delight, entries in our Visitors’ Book show how successful we are in achieving that aim, and how many friends we’ve made.
Find out how to find us.