- By road: From the London area M11 then A134 and a few miles of lanes; or alternatively from The City A12 then A1024, and through Earls Colne and Pebmarsh. We can provide detailed directions for the last ‘off the beaten track’ part of the journey.
- By rail: Frequent trains from London Liverpool Street connect with the local line, and our nearest station is Bures. We can usually arrange to pick you up from there, as it’s far too small to have a taxi-rank!
- By air: Stansted Airport is about 45 minutes away.
- By sea: Ferries from Holland, Germany and Belgium dock at Felixstowe or Harwich; both are about an hour’s drive from us.
- We do everything we can to make your stay in our home a happy and memorable one. To our delight, entries in our Visitors’ Book show how successful we are in achieving that aim, and how many friends we’ve made.
Come and see us!